The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board announced that 23 more Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores will resume limited in-store public access beginning Friday, June 12, abiding by guidance for businesses issued by the Wolf Administration detailing social distancing requirements and other best practices in the interest of public health and safety.
Effective Friday, 549 Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores across Pennsylvania will allow limited in-store public access, including the following 20 stores in Philadelphia, one store in Delaware County, and two stores in Montgomery County opening on Friday. Stores open and their hours are identified on the store locator page of FineWineAndGoodSpirits.com.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection at Columbus Commons, 1940 S. Columbus Blvd.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at 5 N. 12th St.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection at 2550 Grant Ave.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at 8844 Frankford Ave.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection at 724 South St.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at Academy Plaza, 3246 Red Lion Road
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at 1446 Point Breeze Ave.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection at 401 Franklin Mills Circle
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at 32 S. Second St.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at 2429 South St.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at 3903 Aramingo Ave.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection at 1112 Chestnut St.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection at 1237 S. 11th St.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at Hendrix Center, 11685 Bustleton Ave.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at Lincoln Square, 1403 Washington Ave.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at 2807 S. Front St.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at 2401 Vare Ave.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at Pennypack Circle Shopping Center, 8204 Roosevelt Blvd.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at Adams and Tabor Center, 730 Adams Ave.
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at Ivyridge Shopping Center, 7146 Ridge Ave.
Delaware County and Montgomery County stores:
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at 1500 Garrett Road, Upper Darby
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at Melrose Shopping Center, 103 W. Cheltenham Ave., Cheltenham
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits at 8156 Ogontz Ave., Wyncote
Additionally, all 13 licensee service centers across the commonwealth are open to fulfill licensee orders.
The following mitigation efforts will be in place as stores resume limited in-store public access:
- Stores will limit the number of customers in a store at any time, allowing no more than 25 people (employees and customers) in any location and further restricting numbers of customers in smaller stores.
- The first hour each store is open each day will be reserved for customers at high risk for COVID-19, including those 65 years of age and older. Voluntary compliance from all customers is encouraged in the interest of protecting the health and safety of our most vulnerable community members.
- Customers and employees will be required to wear masks and practice social distancing, guided by signage throughout the stores.
- Signage will also direct customers to follow one-way patterns to avoid cross-traffic and encourage them to refrain from touching products unless they intend to buy them.
- Store employees will perform enhanced and frequent cleaning and disinfecting, and store hours will be modified to ensure appropriate time for cleaning and restocking.
- All sales are final, and no returns will be accepted until further notice.
Prior to opening to the public, each location was professionally sanitized, and Plexiglas was installed at registers to provide a physical barrier between employees and customers at checkout. All Fine Wine & Good Spirits employees are being provided masks, gloves, and frequent opportunities to wash hands.
Stores reopening to limited public access will continue offering curbside pickup to the best of their ability, as they operate with limited staff. The PLCB will also continue accepting online orders at FineWineAndGoodSpirits.com.