There is something for everyone in The Sweetest Place On Earth this summer! Join the mission on Reese’s Cupfusion, an all-new interactive gaming ride; splash in one million gallons of water at The Boardwalk At Hersheypark water park; rock out at a concert at Hersheypark Stadium or bring the family to relax at one of the Official Resorts of Hersheypark.
The fun begins May 3 at Hersheypark amusement park, a 121-acre theme park boasting more than 70 rides and attractions for its 112th season. Opening in summer 2019, Reese’s Cupfusion attraction merges the world’s love of chocolate and peanut butter with an all-new interactive gaming ride experience that creates a full-sensory dark ride adventure with multiple ways to play for the entire family.
In addition to daily entertainment, the following offerings are new for 2019:
- Hersheypark will offer guests more personalized experiences than ever before with the introduction of an all-new program called HPGO. This exclusive guest platform connects a HPGO wristband with the Hersheypark app to collect free ride stats and photos from Reese’s Cupfusion and Whitecap Racer, while seamlessly integrating with the enhanced Fast Track program. Guests can skip the regular line on up to 14 attractions, including 12 coasters, with the purchase of Fast Track or the all-new Fast Track Unlimited.
- New food options include Chick-fil-A®, Nathan’s Hot Dogs, and Keepin’ It Kosher food trucks, and a new menu at The Outpost, the allergen-friendly food location, in addition to new King Size Milkshakes inspired by Reese’s Cupfusion at Simply Chocolate ice cream shop.
- The Boardwalk at Hersheypark, a full water park with more than 16 attractions, is included in admission May 25-Sept. 2. Admission to ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, an 11-acre walk-through zoo home to more than 200 animals from 100 species, is also included in the Park’s one-price admission.
- And one of the most popular rides in Hersheypark, the iconic Carrousel, marks its 100th anniversary of delighting children and those young at heart for generations.
- Here’s the Summer Concert Series at Hersheypark Stadium and Giant Center
- May 18: Alan Jackson
- June 1: Trevor Noah
- June 6: Luke Bryan
- June 8: Ozzy Osbourne
- June 13: Carrie Underwood
- July 6: New Kids on the Block
- July 20: Thomas Rhett
- July 27: Breaking Benjamin
- August 17: Florida Georgia Line
- August 18: Backstreet Boys
- August 21: KISS
- August 29: Zac Brown Band
- August 30: Hootie & The Blowfish