Professional Media Training teaches the skills and strategies needed to maintain control of an interview while delivering targeted on-point messaging. Our training is also effective for public speaking or any other type of interaction with clients or business leaders. The training can be scaled to meet your specific needs – from providing a foundation for knowledgeable media prep to more intensive customized courses focused on the unique needs of your team and leaders.
Learn from the Pro!
As an Emmy Award-winning veteran newscaster, public speaker, and media coach, Flora Posteraro offers hands-on, client-tailored guidance that transfers knowledge in a way that is immediately actionable, as well as enjoyable.
- Rules for working with different news media – TV, Print, Radio, Digital, Blogs & Advocacy Publications
- Core message development & refinement
- Establishing and Maintaining Authenticity
- Insider guide to reporter tactics
- Potential Q&A Development
- Moving off-topic or unfriendly questions back on message
- Interactive Training Sessions
- On-Camera Drills and Interview Simulations
About Flora Posteraro
Flora is an Emmy Award Winning TV News Anchor/Reporter who has worked for the last 34 years at market-leading stations throughout the region, including Harrisburg, Wilkes-Barre, Johnstown and Philadelphia – the nation’s fourth-largest television market.